Red "French" Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Soften gelatin in cold water. Add boiling water; stir until dissolved.
- Put into
a pint jar with all remaining ingredients. Cover tightly; shake thoroughly.
for a few hours before serving. Stir occasionally to prevent gelling at bottom.
- Shake gently before using.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 10 Cal (1% from Fat, 5% from Protein, 94% from Carb); 0 g Protein;
0 g Tot Fat; 3 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 2 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 206 mg Sodium; 0 mg Cholesterol