Sour Creamed Pot Roast
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 beef chuck pot roast
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain. Reserve drippings in pan.
- Trim fat from roast. Brown in Dutch oven on all sides in drippings. (You may
need to cut in half to fit in pot.
- Transfer to slow cooker. Add onion, 1/4 cup of
water and rest of above ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove roast, discard bay leaf, skim fat. Pour juices into saucepan.
- Return roast to slow cooker.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 71 Cal (64% from Fat, 10% from Protein, 26% from Carb); 2 g
Protein; 5 g Tot Fat; 5 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 29 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 438 mg Sodium;
10 mg Cholesterol
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes