Low Carb Recipes
South Pacific Pork Roast
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 boneless shoulder pork roast
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place pork shoulder roast in a clear plastic bag; set in a deep bowl.
- Thoroughly blend together the soy sauce, dry sherry, minced garlic, dry mustard, ginger and thyme. Pour marinade over meat in bag; close.
- Place the roast in the refrigerator and marinate for 2 or 3 hours or overnight.
- Transfer the pork roast and marinade to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Per serving: 47 Cal (6% from Fat, 28% from Protein, 66% from Carb); 2g Protein; 0g Tot Fat; 5g Carb; 0g Fiber; 14mg Calcium; 1mg Iron; 1159mg Sodium; 0mg Cholesterol