- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups almonds
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Beat egg white with water.
- Add nuts and stir until moist. Drain.
- Combine dry ingredients, mixing well. Add nuts and stir until coated.
- Spread nuts on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely before storing in airtight container.
Makes 16 (1/4 cup) servings.
Per Serving: 139 Cal (71% from Fat, 14% from Protein, 15% from Carb); 5 g
Protein; 12 g Tot Fat; 6 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 62 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 4 mg Sodium;
0 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes