Spicy Peanut Yogurt Dip
- 1/4 cup no sugar added peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Blend the peanut butter and yogurt together, mixing until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
Yield: 2 servings | about 1 1/4 cups dip
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes