Spicy Pork Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons orange rind
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well.
- To use, sprinkle over pork and refrigerate 30 minutes before cooking.
Yield: 1 servings
Total Recipe: 36 Cal (9% from Fat, 10% from Protein, 81% from Carb); 1 g
Protein; 0 g Tot Fat; 8 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 52 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 5 mg Sodium;
0 mg Cholesterol
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes