Low Carb Recipes
Spinach, Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Yield: 6 servings
- 4 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 3/4 pound ham, thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound spinach, stemmed and rinsed
- Salt and pepper
- Lay the butterflied chicken breasts out flat and season with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Divide and spread the cream cheese evenly over each chicken breast. Lay spinach leaves over cream cheese to cover each chicken breast.
- Lay ham slices over spinach, and finish with provolone cheese.
- Roll each chicken breast up lengthwise and secure with wooden picks. Place in a single layer in lightly greased baking dish.
- Place in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until done.
- Serve whole or slice into medallions.
Per serving: 671 Cal (65% from Fat, 31% from Protein, 4% from Carb); 52g Protein; 48g Tot Fat; 8g Carb; 2g Fiber; 612mg Calcium; 4mg Iron; 1432mg Sodium; 193mg Cholesterol