Spinach, Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 3/4 pound ham, thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound spinach, stemmed and rinsed
- Salt and pepper
- Lay the butterflied chicken breasts out flat and season with oregano, salt, and
- Divide and spread the cream cheese evenly over each chicken breast. Lay spinach
leaves over cream cheese to cover each chicken breast.
- Lay ham slices over spinach,
and finish with provolone cheese.
- Roll each chicken breast up lengthwise and secure with
wooden picks. Place in a single layer in lightly greased baking dish.
- Place in a
preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until done.
- Serve whole or slice into medallions.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 671 Cal (65% from Fat, 31% from Protein, 4% from Carb); 52 g
Protein; 48 g Tot Fat; 8 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 612 mg Calcium; 4 mg Iron; 1432 mg Sodium;
193 mg Cholesterol