- 20 large strawberries, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons walnuts,
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Splenda
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Dice 2 strawberries and set aside.
- Cut a thin slice from stem of each remaining strawberry, forming a base. Cut
each strawberry into 4 wedges, point to base BUT not through the base.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy.
- Stir in diced berries, nuts and
- Spoon or pipe approximately 1 teaspoon of mixture into each berry.
Makes 1 1/2 dozen.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.