Low Carb Recipes
Three Cheese Chicken Bake
Yield: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ounces pimientos, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a skillet, sauté onion and bell pepper in butter until tender.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the soup, mushrooms, pimientos and basil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, chicken and cheeses; add mushroom sauce and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Per serving: 185 Cal (59% from Fat, 27% from Protein, 14% from Carb); 13g Protein; 12g Tot Fat; 6g Carb; 1g Fiber; 316mg Calcium; 1mg Iron; 448mg Sodium; 38mg Cholesterol