Three Cheese Chicken Bake
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ounces pimientos, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a skillet, sauté onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the soup, mushrooms, pimientos and basil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, chicken and cheeses; add mushroom sauce and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Yield: 12 servings
Per Serving: 185 Cal (59% from Fat, 27% from Protein, 14% from Carb); 13
g Protein; 12 g Tot Fat; 6 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 316 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 448 mg
Sodium; 38 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes