Tuna and Avocado Salad
- 2 large hard boiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 cup avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can tuna
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Peel eggs and mash real well with a regular dinner fork (more or less mince them).
- Peel avocado and squeeze 1/2 lemon on it to keep from discoloring. Then mash
real well with fork.
- Drain water from tuna and mix with onions, eggs, avocado, dill pickles or relish,
salt, Louisiana hot sauce, and mayonnaise.
- Serve over lettuce.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 267 Cal (65% from Fat, 22% from Protein, 13% from Carb); 15
g Protein; 20 g Tot Fat; 9 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 32 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron; 390 mg Sodium;
145 mg Cholesterol
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes