This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baked Ham and Cheese in a
Mashed Potato Crust
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (made with skim milk)
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 pound cooked ham, cubed
- 2 slices low-fat Cheddar cheese, crumbled
- Mix mashed potatoes and mustard. Spread evenly in bottom of nonstick 8-inch square
- Add ham cubes in layer on top of potatoes.
- In electric blender, blend cottage cheese and Cheddar cheese until fairly smooth. Spread over ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until casserole is heated through.