Caramelized Garlic Chicken
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet or shallow roasting pan with
foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat until hot. Add
garlic; cook 1-2 minutes or just until garlic begins to soften.
- Remove softened garlic from heat; stir in brown sugar until well-mixed.
- Place chicken breast halves
in strayed foil-lined pan; spread garlic mixture evenly over meat.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
Yields 4 servings.