Chicken Breasts in Wine
- 2 (8 ounce) chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- Remove skin from chicken. Dredge chicken in flour, heat margarine in pan and
brown chicken on both sides.
- Remove chicken to casserole.
- Add garlic, wine, onions and mushrooms
to drippings in the pan. Bring to a boil and pour over chicken.
- Bake covered in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Baste occasionally.
- Remove cover and bake uncovered another 10 minutes.