This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1/2 cup crushed lite Pringle potato chips
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and skin chicken place in a large baking disk that has been sprayed with
- Mix soups together in large mixing bowl. Add 1 1/2 cups of water, stirring well
until dissolved. Pour over the chicken and bake until chicken is done, turning occasionally
and basting with soup mixture.
- After chicken is done, sprinkle chicken with crushed potato chips. Bake until
chips are brown, then turn the chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining chips on the chicken and bake until golden brown.