- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast, skin and visible fat removed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup finely crushed Ritz crackers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seasoning to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pound chicken breast with mallet or rolling pin until 1/2-inch thick. Cut into
serving size pieces, about 2-inches in diameter.
- Melt butter in a shallow baking pan in oven. Remove pan from oven and dip chicken
pieces, one at a time in the butter, then roll chicken in cracker meal, until each
piece is completely coated.
- Place chicken in pan in single layer without crowding
and bake 10 minutes in center of oven.
- Turn pieces, bake 7 to 10 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and crisp.
Makes 24 nuggets.