One of my favorites!
Makes a great gravy to pour over rice or mashed potatoes. I have also used this
recipe substituting boneless pork chops and cream of celery soup.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can diet cola
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Place chicken breasts in a casserole.
- Mix remaining ingredients, and pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake in 350 degrees F oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
From the kitchen of Caroline.