Cookies 'n' Cream Yogurt Pops
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup cookie crumbs (from reduced-fat Oreo
- 4 teaspoons chocolate sprinkles
- Place two tablespoons of yogurt into each of four Popsicle molds or a paper cup.
Sprinkle with cookie crumbs; top with remaining yogurt. If using paper cups, insert
craft stick in center of pop.
- Freeze one to two hours until pops are slightly firm.
Remove from freezer; roll in chocolate sprinkles until coated.
- Freeze two to four
hours until completely firm.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional values per serving: 132 calories, 1g fat, 26g carbohydrate, 3mg
cholesterol, 6g protein, and 102 mg sodium
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/4/01 9:22:36 pm.