Cottage Cheese Custard
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whisk sugar, eggs and vanilla extract just until blended. Add milk.
- Strain mixture
through sieve and stir in cottage cheese.
- Arrange six 5 ounce baking dishes in a
larger baking dish half filled with water.
- Pour custard in baking dishes and bake
for 45 minutes or until centers are set.
- Let cool and refrigerate until served.
Makes 6 servings at 143 calories per serving.