This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Crispy Baked Chicken (low fat - no salt)
- 1 ( 2 1/2 to 3 pound) frying chicken, cut into serving pieces, or 3 to 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 to 2 cups cornflake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Black pepper
- Remove all skin from chicken; rinse and dry thoroughly. Dip into milk; mix cornflake
crumbs with rosemary and pepper and roll in the seasoned crumbs. Let stand briefly
so coating will adhere.
- Place chicken in an oiled baking pan (line pan with foil
for easy cleanup). Do not crowd pieces.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes. Crumbs will form a crisp "skin."