- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 egg yolk
teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles
- In blender, combine cottage cheese, milk, egg yolk and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add puree and bring to a simmer, stirring
- Stir in all but 4 teaspoons Parmesan cheese.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Toss with
sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 servings.
Contains 355 calories each.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.