- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In blender, combine cottage cheese, milk, egg yolk and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add puree and bring to a simmer, stirring
- Stir in all but 4 teaspoons Parmesan cheese.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Toss with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 servings.
Contains 355 calories each.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes