As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 skinned chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic (about 1 medium head), unpeeled
- Mix together salt, pepper and paprika. Rub all over meat side of chicken breast.
- Lace onion in a slow cooker Place chicken breast side up on onion. Place garlic on
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 6 hours or until juices run clear.
Per serving: Calories147; Fat1.6
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes