As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tamari soy sauce
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Blend until completely
- Serve over fresh garden salad or use as a vegetable dip.
Yield: 1 cup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes