Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- 1 cup fresh, snipped parsley
- 1 small or 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- Blend smooth in a covered blender.
- Cover; refrigerate.
Makes 1 3/4 cups. About 15 calories per tablespoon.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes