Grilled Caesar Chicken
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup diced fresh yellow, red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 8 tablespoons fat-free Caesar salad dressing
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Fire up the grill to low to medium-low heat.
- Tear off 4 sheets of aluminum foil, about 12 in. long. Lightly coat the center
of each piece with non-stick cooking spray. Cut the chicken breasts into bite size
pieces. Pile 1/2 cup of rice into the center of each piece of foil and top with
1/2 cup of the chicken. Top each portion with some of the tomato, bell pepper and
basil. Pour 2 tablespoons of the Caesar dressing on top of each portion and seal
the foil tightly around the portions to prevent leakage.
- Cook on a barbecue grill over low to medium-low heat, away from direct flame,
for 20 to 25 minutes. Packets are done when the chicken is firm to the touch and
- Allow to cool slightly before opening the foil.
- Serve packets in the foil.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes