As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried savory
- 1 teaspoon dried mace
- 1 teaspoon dried onion powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon powdered sage
- Mix all ingredients gently till well blended.
- Store in airtight container in cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
Makes about 1/3 cup.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine May 8, 2001.
Source: American Heart Association Low-Fat Low Cholesterol Cookbook
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes