Lean Sour Cream (dairy-free)
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken soft tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup rice milk or soy milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender with a lid. Pur e mixture at top speed,
scraping down the sides of the blender with a spatula, until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to a container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Mixture will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 2 days.
- Serve chilled; stir before serving.
Makes 1 3/4 cups, about 14 servings.
Approximate values per serving (2 tablespoons): 20 calories, 1 g fat, 0 cholesterol,
2 g protein, 1 g carbohydrates, 0 fiber, 40 mg sodium, 50 percent calories from
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes