Low Fat Baked Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts, halved
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a medium size shallow baking dish with
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a shallow pan, combine bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne
pepper and ginger. Dip chicken in yogurt, then into crumb mixture. Place in prepared
- Bake uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes, or until tender.
This chicken recipe contains: cal: 254, fat: 5 g
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 5/6/02 1:34:46 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes