Low-Fat Blueberry Popcorn Bars
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package dried blueberries
- 1 (2.85 ounce) package natural flavor
low-fat microwave popcorn, prepared as directed on package OR 10 cups air-popped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup white vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Spray 13 x 9-inch pan and large bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- In sprayed large bowl, combine dried blueberries and popcorn; mix well. Set aside.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows, vanilla chips and butter.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir; microwave on HIGH for an additional 1 to 3
minutes or until all marshmallows and chips can be stirred smooth, stirring occasionally.
Add marshmallow mixture to popcorn mixture; mix until evenly coated (mixture will
- Spray hands or large rubber scraper with nonstick cooking spray. With sprayed
hands, press popcorn mixture in sprayed pan. Place in freezer for 10 minutes or
- Cut into bars with serrated knife. Store in tightly covered container or wrap
individually in plastic wrap for easy packing.
Stovetop: Melt marshmallows, vanilla chips and butter over medium heat, stirring
constantly until smooth.