Low-Fat Caramel Apple Cobbler
- 10 ounces frozen apple slices
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/2 cup fat free
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cool Whip Free
- Thaw apples. In medium glass bowl, combine apple juice and caramel topping. Microwave,
uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring twice during cooking. Add apples and
lemon juice, stirring until coated; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
Microwave, uncovered on HIGH for 7 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle apple
mixture with additional cinnamon. Chill for 1 hour.
- Top with Cool Whip just before serving.
3 points per serving - Makes 8 servings
160 cals; 1 g fat; 1 g fiber
From the kitchen of Michael Goff.