Low-Fat Caramelized Garlic Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet or shallow roasting pan with
foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat until hot. Add
garlic; cook 1-2 minutes or just until garlic begins to soften (be careful not to
scorch the garlic).
- Remove softened garlic from heat; stir in brown sugar until
- Place chicken breast halves in sprayed foil-lined pan; spread garlic mixture
evenly over meat.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices
Yields 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes