Low Fat Chicken Burrito Filling
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Hot sauce to taste
- Place chicken breasts and tomato sauce in a medium saucepan over medium high
heat. Bring to a boil, then add the salsa, seasoning, cumin, garlic and chili powder.
Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- With a fork, start pulling the chicken meat apart into thin strings. Keep cooking
pulled chicken meat and sauce, covered, for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add hot sauce to taste and stir together.
Fat: 1.05 Carbs: 9.36 Protein: 14.47 Calories: 104.81