Low-Fat Chicken Spaghetti
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 boneless, skinless whole chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle low fat Italian salad dressing
- Cooked spaghetti
- Stir fry chicken and pepper strips until chicken is near done and peppers are
still slightly crunchy.
- Add salad dressing and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes during the last 5 minutes, just to heat them.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes