Low-Fat Chile Pasta Salad
- 4 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 green jalapeno chile pepper, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Cook pasta and drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix pasta with yogurt, mustard, salt, jalapeno chile, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes