Low-Fat Fettuccine Alfredo
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup evaporated
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; immediately return to pan.
- Add olive oil; toss to coat.
- Add evaporated milk, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, dried
basil, lemon juice and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat until bubbly, stirring
Calories: 343.77 Calories from Fat: N/A Total Fat: 7.43 g Saturated Fat:
N/A Cholesterol: N/A Sodium: N/A Total Carbohydrate: 52.94 g Dietary Fiber: N/A
Sugars: N/A Protein: 16.28 g Vitamin A: N/A Vitamin C: N/A