Low-Fat Fried Chicken
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned, boned and patted dry
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish combine all ingredients except chicken and buttermilk.
- In a separate dish, dip chicken in buttermilk then roll in dry mixture and place
on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes until golden.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 1/2/2002 3:56 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes