Low-Fat Fruit Basket Cake
- 1 angel food cake, store-bought is fine
- Low-fat or nonfat yogurt, any flavor
- Fresh or frozen fruit of your choice, three kinds
- Cut the cake into three layers. Put first layer onto plate and spread yogurt
- as much as you want - onto the cake.
- Assemble the first layer of fruit on the cake.
- Follow the same procedure - cake, yogurt, fruit - for the next two layers.
- Slice and eat.
For a higher fat version use a favorite sponge or pound cake recipe and
a favorite cream recipe.
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine 5/10/02 5:05:55 pm.