Low Fat Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can fat free chicken gravy
- 1 teaspoon prepared or Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 cups hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
- Spray skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat 1 minute.
Cook chicken for 10 minutes or until browned. Set aside.
- Add gravy, mustard and honey. Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes