Low Fat Jam Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups white bread flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup applesauce
tablespoons jam or preserves
- Mix all ingredients, except jam. Do not over-beat.
- Fill muffin tins prepared
with vegetable cooking spray or paper liners 1/3 full.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon jam
- Spoon enough batter over top of preserves to leave each 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
1 muffin: Calories 106; Fat 1gm
Per serving: 108 Calories (kcal); 1g Total Fat; (7% calories from fat); 3g
Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; trace Cholesterol; 181mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat;
1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/23/01 6:53:12 pm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.