Low-Fat Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 box crushed Graham crackers
- 1 box sugar free Jell-O lemon flavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite cream cheese
- 2 cups thawed lite Cool Whip
- 1 cup reduced calorie cherry
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with non stick cooking spray. Sprinkle side with half
of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Completely dissolve gelatin in the boiling water; pour into blender, add cottage
cheese and cream cheese and cover. Blend at medium speed, scraping down sides occasionally
about 2 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip until smooth.
- Pour into pie pan; sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Chill until set - about 4 hours.
- Top with pie filling.