Low-Fat S'Mores Fudge
- 8 ounces reduced-fat semisweet chocolate-flavor baking chips
- 2/3 cup non-fat sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 low-fat Graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, then grease the foil.
- Cook the chips and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over low
heat, stirring often until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat, let cool 2 minutes, and then stir
in the vanilla extract and 1 cup of the marshmallows.
- Pour into lined pan. Stick Graham cracker pieces and remaining marshmallows into
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Invert pan, peel off foil and invert fudge.