Low Fat Spinach with Orzo and Feta
- 1/2 pound orzo
- 1 pound chopped trimmed spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook orzo according to package instructions.
Stir in spinach during the last 30 seconds of cooking to wilt. Drain.
- In a large bowl, toss hot pasta and spinach with mint, feta cheese, lemon juice
and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Makes 4 servings.
329 calories, 8.8 grams fat, 15.6 grams protein,50.4 grams carbohydrates,
7.2 grams fiber