Low Fat Vegetable Lasagna
- 9 lasagna strips
- 4 cups mixed fresh vegetable (cauliflower florets, thinly sliced carrots, small strips green bell pepper, etc.
- 1/4 package dry Knorr's leek soup
- 1 (18 ounce) jar (or homemade) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces low-fat, part skim milk Ricotta cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Boil lasagna strips less than full cooking time on
- Mix vegetables with soup. In 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish, spread small amount
of sauce. Put 3 strips of lasagna noodles on top. Spread 1/3 of the cheese on the
lasagna and pour 1/2 of the vegetables on top. Pour more sauce on top of the vegetables.
- Repeat lasagna, Ricotta, vegetables and sauce, ending with lasagna. Pour remaining
sauce and cheese on top. Marble with rubber spatula.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until top browns.
Can be made ahead, covered with foil and left in warm oven for several hours