Low Fat Vegetable Lasagna
- 9 lasagna strips
- 4 cups mixed fresh vegetable (cauliflower florets, thinly sliced carrots, small strips green bell pepper, etc.
- 1/4 package dry Knorr's leek soup
- 1 (18 ounce) jar (or homemade) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces low-fat, part skim milk Ricotta cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Boil lasagna strips less than full cooking time on
- Mix vegetables with soup. In 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish, spread small amount
of sauce. Put 3 strips of lasagna noodles on top. Spread 1/3 of the cheese on the
lasagna and pour 1/2 of the vegetables on top. Pour more sauce on top of the vegetables.
- Repeat lasagna, Ricotta, vegetables and sauce, ending with lasagna. Pour remaining
sauce and cheese on top. Marble with rubber spatula.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until top browns.
Can be made ahead, covered with foil and left in warm oven for several hours
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes