As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Beat eggs, salt, paprika and dry mustard in top of double boiler.
- Gradually add lemon juice and mix, stirring constantly.
- Cool until thick at least 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in oil.
- Pour into jar; cover and refrigerate.
- Stir before serving.
Makes 1 cup. (One tablespoon equals 20 calories.)
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes