- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces chopped onion
- 1/2 cup water and 1 package broth seasoning
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon catsup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In small saucepan, combine celery, pepper, onion, water and broth. Mix and cook
- Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide into 2 small loaves.
- Place on rack in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until firm.
- Divide evenly.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes