Mexican Cheese Dip
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In small bowl combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Stir well before serving.
- Serve with assorted fresh vegetables.
Makes 6 servings (1/2 cup each).
Each serving contains 75 calories, 4 protein, 1.5 fat, 6 carbohydrate, 3
cholesterol and 150 sodium.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes