Oven Fried Chicken
- 12 chicken thighs, skinned and fat removed
- Pam vegetable spray
- 1 cup bread crumbs (can be made from lo-cal bread)
- Teriyaki sauce
- Pour half cup teriyaki sauce over chicken, turn several times.
- Put bread crumbs, pepper and garlic powder in plastic bag.
- Spray a large square pan with Pam.
- Coat chicken with bread crumbs and put in pan. Spray top of chicken lightly
- Bake 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Variation: Omit teriyaki and substitute low fat milk. Add salt and pepper to
bread crumbs. Before putting chicken in pan, add a clove of minced garlic and a
sprig of fresh rosemary to bottom of pan.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes