Pineapple Glazed Chicken
- 3 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned and split
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pineapple rings (packed in juice)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 green bell pepper rings
- Fresh parsley
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Cook in large nonstick skillet
over medium heat until brown, about 20 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except
parsley, turning occasionally, until liquid is almost evaporated and chicken is
glazed and cooked.
- Garnish with parsley.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes