As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups cooked potatoes, diced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small pimento, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Mix potatoes, eggs, onion and pimento thoroughly and salt to taste.
- Mix cottage cheese and buttermilk in the blender on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Mix
with the potato mixture. Cover with cheese, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes