A no-fat recipe!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded bran cereal (can be raisin bran, Fiber One, etc.)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg (Egg Beaters) or 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, partially drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch cake pan with Pam.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, cereal and baking soda. Add in egg whites, vanilla
extract and fruit cocktail. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top before baking for 30 minutes or until center tests