Raspberry Peach Delight
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 inches), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (.3 ounce) box sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) can reduced-sugar sliced peaches, drained and halved
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Arrange cake cubes in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Pour
- Arrange peaches over gelatin.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Spread over peaches.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
One serving equals: Calories 133; Fat 2g; Chol 1mg; Sodium 260mg; Carbs 24g;
Fiber trace; Protein 3g
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit - WW Points: 3
Posted by Filus at Recipe Goldmine 2003/11/10 22:41.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Fat Recipes